- Independent teachers must be approved by Shall We Dance management
- Independent teachers must sign a contract before teaching at Shall We Dance
- Includes dance floors, restrooms, music in cooperation with other lessons and instructors
- Independents agree not to interfere with, or instruct Shall We Dance staff or students, in or outside of Shall We Dance.
- Space used must be cleaned up (i.e. cups, paper, and personal items, etc.) when finished
- May teach only during regular Shall We Dance business hours.
- May not use vulgar language, or any negative or illegal behavior at Shall We Dance
- Renter assumes all liability for damages, theft, or injury that may occur with their students
- Independents agree to record and pay for all lessons before they are taught
- Independents agree to be kind, respectful and courteous to everyone at Shall We Dance